TGIF, it’s been a busy week.
Here are the good things:
1. I’m happy I had breakfast with my husband this morning, then I sent him off to work the races in Daytona for a HS soccer fund raiser.
2. I’m happy I didn’t kill my daughter who was caught with her phone out at school yesterday, but she is grounded and without cell phone for a week or so.
3. I’m happy Caitie loves playing soccer and we are off to a soccer tournament this weekend, while I love being with all my family, it will give Cait and I a good chance to be together.
4. I’m happy that my prayer life is strong, or maybe # 2 wouldn’t have happened…lol.
5. I’m happy that the orthodontist actually found a nearly $500 overage in Adrienne’s paid and closed account and is applying that towards Nick’s fees…whoohooo!
Things that are not so good….boo hoo…..
1. I have another lousy cold…ugh. I’ll live
2. It’s a nearly 3 hour drive to Gainesville FL tomorrow morning.
3. Adrienne isn’t the starting catcher on this years HS softball team, and the girl who is starting isn’t as good, IMO(mothers bias admitted)
4. Nick has been so lazy about his science fair project……it’s due Tuesday…argh.
that’s enough of those…………happy weekend all!!!