Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ~John Shirley
I love the weekends anyway!!
Thank you my blogging friends for dropping by and saying hi, each time you do it makes my day, and I enjoy visiting you and leaving a line or two also……….it’s a wonderful thing. I’m not even sure who started this blogging craze, maybe it’s a google search to come.
Great busy week behind me. We had dinner out, yay no cooking for me. Nick is spending the night with a friend.
I’m thankful for so much!!
1. My parents, I’m so blessed that I still have them with me and that I can call them and brag about my kids and they are amazed and awed by the special little people I’m raising.
2. My children, for keeping me busy and involved and giving me a purpose beyond my self and my own needs.
3. Spring…….it’s official today ya’ll!!
4. Flowers and sunshine and I need to plant more of the former.
5. Friends who say yes, drop your son over anytime, just let him spend the night while you run around with your soccer loving daughter all day Saturday, some just make your life so much easier.
Here is my softball loving Adrienne, waiting to run on second base after a nice hit! Get out this weekend and enjoy Spring!