Everyone has them. Each of us has a few little oddities that make us unique and well…….quirky. Before I list mine I wholly admit to some slight OCD issues, they are all things I wish weren’t true, but alas, they are.
1. In my laundry room, the spare hangers have to lined up by type and color. I have clear hangers and plastic tube type hangers. I’m actually ok with mixing hangers in each closet, but I do have to have them lined up and the kids think it’s funny to re-arrange them for me. All the pink hangers have to go in the girls room, and I tend to give Kevin only blue or white. There are a few odd brown ones, and I hang clothes that I might not like on them…….weird.
2. I have to have the closet door closed when I go to bed.
3. It annoys me if the toilet seat is up(the covered part, heaven forbid if the other seat is left up…..I teach my men right)
4. I sleep with one foot out of the covers…except if I think it’s really cold. It’s sort of my temperature regulator.
5. I like to fall asleep with the TV on.
6. I fold underwear and match socks….everyones…..I’d almost rather do the laundry myself.
7. I rarely walk around in bare feet, I usually have on socks or wear sandals. We have wood floors.
So tell me what makes you unique……..and yet perhaps quirky.