photo from Flickr
It’s been a busy but good week and I’m looking forward to the weekend and the next 9 days that my girls won’t be busy with school. Yes we still have sports because soccer state play offs are coming up and HS softball season has a couple more weeks to go, but practice is not that bad.
What am I thankful for………oh so much!
1. Friends, I’ve had a week filled with friends revealing how much they care about me, and I pray I’ve been able to return that sentiment.
2. Family..I took the girls out for bagels this morning, kind of a treat, and you know what, they really appreciated it and told me! What did I get…..ummm, lucky no kissing this morning, everything bagel with veggie cream cheese…yummm.
3. My health….I’m not thin or fit, but I’m not ill and I’m not taking meds to keep me in check for things that many my age need to, I’m blessed……as for that thin and fit thing……..I need to work on it more……….ugh.
4. Spring Break………..and the pictures are a hint as to the trip we are planning in a few days………whoohooo!
5. I’m thankful for blogging and bloggers and finding new things out about others and myself………all the time, and so that means that I’m thankful for YOU!, for stopping by to read, and comment, I hope, and to share.
Have a wonderful weekend!