First off, big ooops on my part, while trying to freshen up my blog, add my books from good reads etc, I took off an HTML on the side, I didn’t know what it was………well hello, it was the background color to my blog@@@, so Elizabeth from Small Town Blessings..…….help, she was the one who helped me with my header colors etc.
I’m running late, shouldn’t be here, meant to blog today about my other daughter Caitie and where she is off to……….but……….maybe later, I have to have dinner with Kevin and the mucky mucks of the Credit Union, free dinner out, so not complaining, and I even had to hire a sitter for Nick, 4 hours alone at night is too long.
I am THANKFUL for!:
1. Wonderful kids that are outgoing and doing so well
2. Friends and 3 hours at the beach, but a long walk that made my legs hurt.
3. Good books and friends to share them with.
4. Blogging friends that introduce me to new things
5. My husband………..for the life he shares with me………always.
TGIF everyone, and have a wonderful weekend.