Aren’t you excited…we’re playing a game! Pam from Pam’s Perspective tagged me. I am to share 13 things about myself, that you probably don’t know, then tag 3 other bloggers for the fun. Ready or not, here we go…..
1. I’m the youngest of 4 children and the older 3 still call me spoiled, please people I am now 49 years old.
2. I was born in Texas and still cling close to those roots, but I only lived there the first 5 years of my life. Most of my family is still in Texas now.
3. I always wanted to be a writer, it was my childhood dream and I was a Pre-Journalism Major in college, and then got nervous, and changed to business.
4. I’ve never lived in a house that wasn’t brand new, my parents never bought a house that was previously owned and our home was new too, but it was suppose to be our starter house, not too big and we are still here 16 years later.
5. I hate mayonnaise………I don’t even like the look or smell of it.
6. I’ve shared this with Facebook and most friends, but I have new blogging friends so…… I had trouble conceiving and my twins were conceived with chlomid and an intrauterine insemination………it was the best thing ever!
7. We tried 3 more times when we wanted a 3rd child, and gave up, and then miraculously we had Nick.
8. My husband is 6 years younger than me.
9. I’ve been on every diet imaginable and my weight is a constant source of disappointment to me, but I’m unmotivated at this point in my life, I just try to be healthy.
10. I’ve been to all 48 continnental United States. We took family vacations each summer, many in a pop up camper and my parents made this a goal for all 4 of their children, I think they succeeded.
11. The only other countries I’ve visited are Canada and Mexico, and I don’t have a passport.
12. I’m afraid of heights.
13. I am a list maker and it if I go off without one, it’s a sure bet I’ll forget to buy or do something.
Now to tag 3 bloggers:
Janel at Dandelion Dayz
Ali at Home of the Lazy Dog
Margaret at Happy to be from Iowa
I understand if you don’t want to play, but you can be sure I’ll be reading to see!!!