“Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust.” ~Jesse Owens
I’ve been gathering awards from my friends the past couple of weeks and I’m touched and thrilled that you think of me! This might be as boring as an acceptance speech, but here we go on the winning and passing on!
First up, from PJ, The Fancy Pants Award.
I’m suppose to tell you why I love blogging and also admit that I love the look of this award so much!!!
I love blogging because in the beginning I thought it would be a place for me to just write and share my thoughts with a few close friends, friends I’d been on a message board with mostly. I then began exploring blogs and finding others who shared my likes and dislikes and they were diverse and lovely! I found out much more about myself, that while I’m unique, there are many women like me in this world and women I share passions with about reading, and my husband and my children and cooking and I’ve even considered some decorating, where I am admittedly a novice. Blogging gives me support and a good laugh at the same time.
I’m giving this award to 3 bloggers, two I’ve been following the longest perhaps and they still make me laugh and give me support, and one who I just find to be full of compassion and she makes me think!
Okay, one down!! Alex the Girl gave me this award:
Good golly Alex, you know I just wrote thirteen things about myself………but now I’m supposed to write 10 more!!! and Tag someone else!!!
Please feel free to skip, I used the best ones last time.
1. I’ve never broken a bone.
2. My first surgery was my cesarean.
3. I’ve had my gall bladder removed.
4. I have two sisters and our names all rhyme, this one is to see if you’re reading, you gotta ask before I tell. (yes my parents are lovingly weird).
5. I do not know how to drive a stick shift vehicle well.
6. I do not like winter or snow.
7. I love thunderstorms and the smell of rain.
8. I’m in full blown menopause and let me tell you, sometimes it gets very hot in the area immediately around my body!
9. I have green eyes(I’m really digging here)
10. My favorite colors are red and pink, but not together!
Okay……………tagging……….hmmm, who is feeling unlucky…oops, lucky(I don’t know how to type that cool thing that looks like it’s been lined out!!)
PJ!!! this one goes to you!!
The last two YAY!!!
These are both courtesy of my Dear Friend Denise!!!
2. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post, and/or to the person from whom you received your award.
2. Link to the person who has tagged you
3. Choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreativ Award to.
The final two awards, Lemonaide and Kreative Blogger go to………………..
Casey at Ramblings of a Housewife
Elizabeth at Small Town Blessings
Kristen at The Pacheco Four
Linda at lindanjake
Pam at Pam’s Perspective
Alex the Girl at Please Try Again
Tammy at Keep in touch with Momakin
Whew!!! I am so glad to be handing all these out, but ladies, this was a lot of work too!! Ha Ha!
Please Pay it Forward with love and recognition!!