It’s time to reflect on the good that has been in my life this past week, to remember to be thankful for the blessings I have………..and the craziness that is my life.
1. We had a wonderful weekend of softball and a day to rest and re-coup on Monday.
2. I had a fun kick off to my new Meme and I got my button up…….blogging fun things is just uplifting!
3. I found great bargains at Marshall’s yesterday, and the girls even liked the swimsuits I found, at low low prices!
4. I’m finding more time to read, and I found a great audio book at the library, so I’m also listening to “Water for Elephants” during all my driving. I’m finishing up “Handle with Care” but I have been sneaking some reading in of ” The Hour I first Believed” it’s from the library, but no wait, the new Elizabeth Berg book is now waiting for me at the library………too many books!
5. School is winding down, the girls are out, and Nick is really doing very little. Why does elementary school seem to be out a week before they actually are? Nick hasn’t had homework in days, he’s not studying, it kind of burns me up, like they should be learning til the end or just let them out…LOL! Oh and along the lines of school topics, I found a great personalized coffee mug and note pad set(Marshall’s bargain) for Nick’s teacher, I’ll just pick up a B&N Gift Card to go with it and voila, end of the year gift, not unique, but some things I hope she will enjoy!
Enjoy the weekend………ours is going to be busy. Friday, Saturday, Sunday Caitie has soccer tryouts, same team, they just try out each year. Sat/Sunday Kevin and Adrienne are headed to Clearwater for a softball tournament. Nick is maybe going fishing tomorrow with a friend, and I’ve just got “stuff” to do….LOL!