I have been awarded the Queen of All Things Awe-Summmm Award!
Pam from Pam’s Perspective gave me this award last week, and I’m just now getting around to posting it and passing it on, as all good awards should be!
Thank you Pam, I think you are Awe-summm too!
1. List 7 things that make you awe-summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you think are awe-summm.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).
This is a lot harder than it looks!
Okay, here we go!
1. I am a great organizer, I make lists, check them twice, assign jobs, and follow through.
2. I can bend over and touch my palms to the ground, why is that hard, I have 3 athletic kids and none can touch their toes easily……..huh?
3. I can talk on the phone while driving 80 MPH on the highway, I didn’t say it was smart, only that I can do it.
4. I will try to cook anything once. I love to cook and bake(and eat) and I love to try new recipes.
5. I am a good wife, partner, lover, my husband would say I am his best friend, and I think that 19+ years together is a good testimony in these times.
6. I will do whatever I can to help my children achieve their dreams. This so far includes driving endless miles to sports practices and games.
7. I’m taking this one from Pam, but I think blogging is awe-summm and so are all the friends I’ve made from this medium. Who knew there was so much to read, so many people to share with and so many people that would share my passions with! Now I’m reading better books, attempting some home improvement, I’ve tried recipes from blogs and I get new ideas daily!!
The 7 awe-summmm bloggers I’m passing this on to are:
1. Terra at The Emerson Family
2. Elizabeth at Small Town Blessings
3. Bonnie at The Campbell Family
4. Jen at Following the Footsteps
5. Emilie at Mimi’s Memories
6. Susan at Diary of a Crazy Mom to Three
7. Denise at There’s always Room for One More
Have a wonderful day all!!