Welcome to Friday!!!
April, find her blog here, hosts a Flashback Friday picture meme. The other day she posted an adorable picture of her two boys, dressed almost matching and I commented I once dressed the girls similarly. She suggested I do a Friday Flashback with her…………so April these are for you. Go on over to see what her picture is today, and take a look at her cuties, and her Etsy store.
After a trip to TX and Papa went crazy in the Western Store
Because I think I missed it last week…………I just feel I need to do my Friday Five!! Time to remember all the things I’m thankful for.
1. Wonderful news……both Adrienne and Caitie passed the FCAT(FL standardized test), this one was crucial, if you don’t pass the 10th grade reading and math you then take remedial classes and have more opportunities to take the test, but it must be passed to graduate. Thank you so much NCLB and former Gov Jeb Bush………ugh. Thankfully we are now done with that!
2. Both girls had a great week of volunteering at local Vacation Bible Schools, and not the same one, which is even better for them to be apart.
3. Wednesday night Cait’s program did an evening special with food and bounce houses and games, and she took Nick with her……….very sweet of her.
4. Last summer, our box under our A/C handler started to deteriorate, and Kevin sort of rigged it up so it stopped leaning and leaking, but alas it started leaking again. Thankfully we called our A/C service Co and they came out and replaced it, sure it cost us money, but we had the money and now it’s great!
5. I finished a book this week………..look for a review tomorrow.
So excited, a weekend with no major commitments………..whooohoooo!