I like to take this time to put into works what I am thankful for………some days it’s easier than others.
1. I’m thankful for 3 wonderful kids that actually are willing to balance out the summer days most of the time. They get antsy and bored, but they are mostly ok. I’ve just determined we are not all going to be cranky and whiny……no way!
2. I’m thankful for the small amounts of time I’m finding for my interests. Each day I was up before my kids, so I had time for coffee, reading, blogging and a bit of prayer and meditation. I have a couple of great daily prayer books, makes it a peaceful start to my days.(I have to brace myself for summer break)
3. I’m thankful we had a break in our over the top extreme heat and high temps, the last two days have still been near 90, but not as humid or oppressive.
4. I’m thankful for blogging and reading friends like Pam………..who make me realize there is balance in all good things.
5. I’m thankful that Kevin is taking Adrienne to a softball tourney this weekend, and I get 2 days with my Caitie before I send her off to TN for camp. I think she’s looking forward to time with just me too!
Oh and because April made me love it so…………..here’s a picture for Flashback Friday.