1. I’m so thankful that warmer temps have returned to Florida………watch, it won’t be 4 months and I’ll be whining about the heat……….someone please gently remind me.
2. I’m thankful that we managed a week of school, work, sports and most of it without incedent or argument.
3. I’m thankful for a new book I’m reading, and that the author, Barabar Delinsky, did a live web chat on her blog……what fun it was, what an opportunity to learn more about her creative process. She’s doing another on in February.
4. I’m thankful for my dad’s slow but steady recovery………..I pray daily for his health and to have him with us longer.
5. I’m thankful that I’m part of a country that is so compassionate. This week was horrible for the people of Haiti, and yet what an outpouring of love and support from the US. I hope you have each found a way to contribute to the relief efforts…………a little goes a long way.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!