I am so very happy that Friday is here. This whole week I have been feeling unsettled, mixed up, not in sync. Part I blame on the Monday holiday, and being out of town last weekend………the rest, I really have no idea at all. Old age? An anxious mind? I’m not sure.
While I’m tired and feeling out of sorts I do have so many blessings in my life, and I’m determined to share celebrate the good things!
So here are the best five things from this week
1. My dad is home again, home in his apartment with my mom and he is feeling good. Thank you for your good thoughts along this journey.
2. High School softball is going well……..Adrienne’s arm is feeling good and she is hitting, which makes her feel so very good.
3. Nick is in the middle of the annual science fair project. He is working so independently, and I am so thankful!
4. We received our tax refund………and I love having some cushion in our savings account!!
5. I successfully scheduled three college visits for Spring Break…………….I’m so excited, and nervous….but it’s good.
and one more thing. Wednesday was Ash Wednesday, marking the beginning of Lent. Lent is a time for prayer, reflection, fasting and preparing for Christ. Whether you are a Christian or not, anytime we take time to slow down and reflect……it’s all good.
Wishing you all a happy weekend!!