The Friday Five……………here we go!!
1. Hooray for sunshine and a few warmer temps. Next week is bringing us back to expected temps in March, mid to high 70’s….I can’t wait.
2. Hooray for mid-terms being over today for Caitie and Adrienne…………they’ve studied, lets hope it pays off, and this weekend they will be free as little birds!
3. I had a fun filled two days working at the school book fair. The sweetest were the PreK and Kindergarten kids. The rowdiest were the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade classes. They also changed their minds the most. Nick now has 2 new books, my niece will be receiving some new things too.
4. I sometimes complain about driving Caitie to soccer practice, it’s 40+ miles from our house and while she’s driven it alone, I’m less comfortable of her doing it at night, with some highway road construction. So ok for now I drive her, but the upside?? My hour to two hours that I get to spend in Starbucks!! I drink coffee, sometimes treat myself to a reduced fat piece of coffee cake, and I read!! If you look for me on Thursday nights……..it would be the Starbucks on Wickham road…………….lovely!
5. New books…………I have a new one in my hands right now and another on it’s way. I bought books, shame shame for not using my library, but some things you just hate waiting for…ha ha.
The girls are off to an Anchor club convention this weekend. Their HS club is sending 20 young people to this state convention in Orlando. They leave Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon. They will meet new people, learn about other service opportunities and most of all have fun. They have a cute skit they are doing to this years theme of “Around the World”. My girls represent France and Scotland in It’s a Small World….too cute!
Wishing you each a wonderful day and weekend!!
What are you thankful for?