It has been forever since I wrote one of these posts……April of 2010 to be exact…I looked I wrote 11 of these….what the heck happened, I’m fairly certain there are 52 of these a year!!
Any who…..I attempt to list 5 things I am thankful for with this meme, it’s just mine, not linked up to anyone else, and something mostly just for me. Here we go.
1. I am so happy and thankful to have my family…and today we are all going to see each other, it’s been about 7 weeks. Heading to Jacksonville to visit with Caitie, and seeing Adrienne’s college softball team play UNF!
2. I love my job, so thankful to have found a part time gig just for me. Selling books, who could wish for me, ok I could wish I was encouraged to read more at work…ha ha.
3. I have organized my books, culling through them and vowing to give away the ones I’m not in love with. I just don’t have the space. I’ve identified 40 something books,less than a dozen of those in e-book format that I need to read….most I’ve won, been given, been sent graciously and asked to read. I admit to buying some too. I’m not a fast reader, one a week is a lofty goal for me..eek!!Books….I love them, so thankful to have them.
4. I’m thankful for the contacts made from the books, the blogs, the authors, twitter, etc!
5. I am thankful for cooler weather that is promised tomorrow…that forecaster better be right, or I may have to hurt him!!
Happy weekend all!!