I was so excited for this challenge, it’s like no other I’ve attempted. I liked the ability to be creative in searching for my titles, and I laughed when I thought of a way to do this!! If you check out Beth Fish Reads you can see many more entries. So without further ado here is my list!!
Between January 1 and December 31, 2012, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: My book: The River Witch by Kimberly Brock
- A book with something you’d see in the sky in the title: My book: The Fault of Our Stars by John Green. Sorry haven’t written the 5 star review yet!!
- A book with a creepy crawly in the title: My book: Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James
- A book with a type of house in the title: My book: The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian.
- A book with something you’d carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title: My book: The Book Lover by Maryann McFadden
- A book with a something you’d find on a calendar in the title: My book: Man in the Blue Moon by Michael Morris